Thursday 11 September 2014

UFO Flies Low Over Napa After Earthquake!



I don’t get too easily excited about UFO footage but this one is really something special as I’m sure you’ll agree!   I knew as soon as I saw this footage that I was looking at one of the most impressive videos of a UFO I have ever seen!   I’ve studied UFO’s for about 40 years since I was a little boy and this is the best footage I’ve seen!  Is it part of the secret space program or is it alien (fallen angel)?  I don’t know, but I absolutely believe this is real.  We have an eyewitness also that states he has more photos and witnesses!  The way the craft fades into the cloud would be very hard to fake.
It was funny also that when my friend brought it to my attention when I woke up today, he kept getting kicked off Facebook when I was asking him if I could write the story on it.  That never happened before.  After he finally was able to get back on I joked to him that this MUST be real with all the trouble we had communicating. 

The man that took the footage is Alex Christinson who was visiting the area.  After the Earthquake they were hiking up a hill to see if they could see any damage from the Napa quake.  He said the object caught his eye immediately.  At first he thought it might be a balloon because it was hovering at first and they began taking pictures.  Then it began moving and rapidly changing orientation as it disappeared into the clouds so he knew it wasn’t a ballon or a drone.


No comments:

Post a Comment