Saturday 21 September 2013

THE ACCIDENTAL ALIEN Completely Confidential KGB Archives


It is a nice Sunday morning. The sun is shining, the air is warm, the birds are singing...and there are ALIENS amongst us....I believe that they mean us NO harm, but what do I know?

NEVER trust anyone more powerful than YOU are, as I am certain ALL rape victims have come to understand..Not just rape of the BODY, but of the soul as well...

It's Sunday...I think of things like this when all is QUIET...

Anything aliens could want to do with us they absolutely CAN...Yet, they have offered us no harm. I fear the Government FAR, FAR more than I fear aliens...

NEVER trust anyone with access to your PAYCHECK, my friends...

The more you make, the better you do, the more they take, so God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment